Saturday, December 13, 2008

Higgins, and Christmas

So in a nutshell there is a nut, under the peel of a fruit there is a delicious treat.

Higgins was a great time this year. K2S was in a prime condition for all of Evangel's campus to join us for the celebration of a little boy named Tom Higgins. 

I learned a lot this semester, first of all being that I need to make sure I do not over commit myself to things that are not necessarily benefitting others as well as myself. I have to really analyze the way I spend my time. If I find that I become to busy to spend time with God I need to really look into my priorities. That was me this semester. I really struggled to make time for Christ in my life. I will continue to fight the fight, walk the walk, and follow His lead as best I can. This life is a blessing, everyday I live. I need to live, walk, and talk like I believe that. I hope that I can continue to encourage with every word I write in this blog. God Has done a great work in my life this year, and I can only credit him, because I threw away a lot of chances to do the right thing, and yet I am still here. By His grace alone. 


So to all, God Bless and have a great Christmas season. 

-BICKris-

No comments: