Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Arrived in Indiana

So it is wednesday, 

I have been in Indiana for four days. Delphi is where I am currently located. I love it here. Its a really nice area. Reminds me of my hometown actually. I have really been blessed to be living at the Mullin's house. My friend Josh and his sister are the people I knew, along with Josh's fiance' Katy, and Dustin Oliver another great guy.

So basically I'm gonna be practicing for a worship team with these guys. We are going to be traveling around playing worship at a bunch of other places. I am excited. I don't really know how its gonna work out but it will. 

So I am borderline 100% distracted writing this post, which is making it hard to make this post sound any part intelligent. So I am like rambling to fill up room.

I was a little disappointed tonight because I was looking forward to talking to a special someone tonight and it didn't really work out, o well. 

Well goodnight/goodbye to all!!!!

-BICKris-

No comments: