Wednesday, December 23, 2009

In December...

So yea, Christmas is fast approaching, and there is so much to discuss. But for now I will just talk on my life...

So yea, the night is sometimes seriously darkest before the dawn...

This previous semester was one of the hardest ever, not just because of school, but because of life. I have learned a lot about myself and people in general. I have learned that you never assume anything about anyone ever. People will be who they are when times are stressing, troubling or trying. You can not be who your not when you are pissed. I have learned that some people will never care what people think about decisions they make, and actions they follow through with.

I have been getting to a point in my life where I feel that I am finally figuring out where I am going. I am quite possibly in the most heathy relationship of my life with an awesome girl name Maggie Hart :) and yea I know that not a few months ago I was feeling like I was on cloud nine with my ex but...

Looking back... I rushed things hardcore, we were never ever meant to be together. Why was I blinded? I was lovedrunk, and definitely hungover. I didn't realize that someone could treat another human being the way I was treated, but it happened, and I learned. Now I know that I can expect to be appreciated and its ok, God wants us to be happy, and will provide for us, if we trust him to. I look forward to seeing where this new relationship goes. Maggie is a great girl and I like her so very much. I look forward to meeting her parents very soon. God Bless WWW talk to ya'll lata...

-Kris-

No comments: