Saturday, September 25, 2010

After Recording... now onto the gig practice...

This week was insane...

Recording session in Chillicothe, OH. It went really well, and if you want to check our tracks it's at http://www.myspace.com/tahbiband...en Basically we are super excited as a band to get the ball rolling.

So in this entry I kind of want to talk about what's been going on in my mind...

With the recording session I learned a few things...

1. That I really want to be able to do this band thing for as long as possible (God willing)
2. I love the whole recording process and the idea of going on tour with the songs that we are practicing...
3. I love the guys that are in Tahbi with me...


I have been through some ups and downs in my life, especially the last two years or so... but God has brought me through. In the midst of all the chaos, I am provided with a way to survive and bunker down in the storm.

Currently I am really needing to get back to being focused on the important things. I've been distracted with the usual things that get in the way, but that's no excuse for slacking at what God has in front of me. Life is too short on earth for me to waste it having a clouded mind...

So with all that I know and have learned, I am going to have to figure out how to "merk" (which means to dominate or own in the video game sense) my will into alignment with God's.


God Bless

-BICKris-

No comments: