Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Then and again, one gets a cold :/

Today... I am sick...

Not sure what it is, but it feels like a cross between crappy and miserable...
I've definitely had worse, but it's never fun to be ill.


On another note, my RA just walked in with an awesome two dollar meal deal sign from taco bell and it looks great in our window... But to start with what this post was supposed to be about lol. I came back to school excited to start a new year with old friends. Boy was I not ready for what was ahead. God has already shown up this year. With our band (TAHBI) already getting a recording session at a studio in Chillicothe, OH. We got it for free, and dang I can't describe how amazing it is. I am rooming and jamming out with four of the coolest guys i've ever met. Not to say that bros at home and EU aren't cool. But these guys at Huntington are def on the same level :). God has brought me through the struggles of last year and this summer so that I would be here and now with the knowledge and experience that I have to make the decisions that lay ahead.

God knows that we need to be stretched and prodded in order to be crafted into who He wants us to be. Most of the time that process can be extremely painful. My life is a perfect example of that lol.

What I want is to continue the passion I had this summer, because I feel after coming home from camp I have definitely lost some of the zeal, even though that is to be expected. So I want to jump back into the routine I was in this summer. That's what I'm shooting for so hopefully I can get motivated to get into routine.

God Bless and have a wonderful day

-Kris-

No comments: