Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's almost New Years!

In the morning I wake and wonder what's next. Who doesn't though? Idk. But yea

At this time of year I always - like most Americans - think of what could I do this coming year to change my life for the better (A New Year's resolution of sorts). This year I haven't come up with anything other than one word. LOVE. This year I want to truly try to love my neighbor as myself. That includes my girlfriend, family, friends, strangers, and even people who piss me off / people who have hurt me. I just want to be closer to what God want's me to be, and what better way than to start loving and being more selfless. I know that I can do better and will.

Also, :) My life is really going well. I believe that God has really blessed me lately. Not only with just everything in the family, friend, and life categories, but He's brought an amazing woman into my life. Kaitlyn Mullin, Katie, Kait, or however you may know her is just one of the most awesome people i've ever known. I am honored to be her special someone in this world. I know that not a day goes by I don't sit in awe at God allowing me to be her boyfriend. It's been a great experience and I hope that it is maybe something with a long term direction.

Without any further ado though, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas.

No comments: