Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Events in Indiana

So last friday the 5th of June...

Delphi Alive straight rocked the house for Jesus. It was great to play our first event, hopefully the first of many to come. 

On top of that I've met this really awesome girl, her name is Abby... to preface this let me explain things


Not too long ago I was bloggin about this girl from home, Kelsey.

She is really cool, but the situation is complicated, really complicated. I have been praying about the whole thing, and how it pertains to my life and hers. I feel like I have really come to a healthy decision. I am going to officially take myself off the market, I changed my relationship status on facebook, haha its funny that the changing of something on facebook makes something that of an official nature, but it does.

So the reason to take my self from single to not listed is because Abby, is just really awesome. Although she will disagree with me, she really is. I got to spend two days hanging out with her in Indiana, starting thursday, that was our first date. Thursday June 4th 2009. Then we hung out at a bonfire for a couple of hours Friday, and it has just exponentially increased in awesomeness since then.

So I really freaking miss her. I wish I could spend more time with her. But all in God's timing. 

So if you are reading this and are a praying person, say a quick prayer that God would continue to guide me. Thanks and...

Kelsey... I hope for the best for you

Abby, you are so freakin awesome, and I miss you a whole whole bunch :)

-The BIC-

No comments: