Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pre-Sailing trip.....

So I'm here in the Burg, 

Chillin at home watchin movies, exercising, and playing my good ole' guitar. 

I'm currently trying to write a song for Abby. Its not too hard, because there is a lot of inspiration. She has made the last week of my life one of the most brightest times in the history of my being. I feel as though once again life is going on the smooth rails of travel, and I know at these times its when God seems to throw us a curve ball. Curve balls are welcomed, because its the ones we miss that help us to not strike out over and over again. 

In time we realize that life leads us to just the most random and ridiculous places. As well as leading us to places that can take our breath away. I feel that this up incoming sailing venture will definitely put life into yet another perspective. Being away from all i've come to know as home and comfort for ten days, it will be an experience of a life time. 

I look forward to the beautiful waters of the caribbean. I am excited to go and can't wait to experience it. I will most definitely miss Abby even more, I really hope I get to talk to her while on the trip, if not it will be ok, because it will make talking to her (when I finally do) that much better. I am looking forward to giving her the surprise i'm preparing. 

So on a closing note, I do wish that everyone who reads this blog or who does keep up wit my blog, I hope that your summer is going well. I know mine has been amazing. I've met an awesome girl who I just.......wow.........yea she's that awesome. I can't wait to see her again, and to my Yokes brothas, God Bless and I love you guys

-Kris-

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

You are too cute =] I love the way you talk about her, she should feel very special! So when do we all get to meet miss Abby???