Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wow... what a weekend

So I'm home from the sailing trip, then I get to go to Indiana to see at the time my really good friend. After spending two previous days with her, now to spend 4 days and nights, we decided to make it an official relationship...

I am so freakin excited I can't believe it. It just feels so good, like its exactly what God has for me right now, and when a person feels this at peace it beats out all other feelings that's for sure. 

Now to start off we jus kind of hung out then, we went swimming and to a movie. Great times!!!

Then we played golf, (I got rocked) but it was soooo much fun. Then another great night topped off with a campfire and some great getting to know eachother more time.

Then Sunday came... Go to church watch her rock out the bass guitar, have lunch with the fam, got to meet some cousins, and others. Went back to church only to have a great service with awesome prayer after. Then watched Defiance at her house and started the trek home.

What a great weekend...

God...
I pray that you would just be in the center of every future decision that I and Abby make.

God Bless all

-BICKris-

No comments: