Monday, August 3, 2009

A day.... is another day.....

To all who read...

So I have made official one of the hardest decisions in my life...

I know that God has it all covered, but dang its hard to see where He is going to lead sometimes. I thank God for all the great friends and family I've been blessed with. Its been a crazy awesome summer in a lot of ways, almost too many ways to count. I can't imagine where I will be next year this time. 

James "the Blur" Kerr...
I love you bro. You are the best friend a guy could ask for. Nothing and no one could ever replace you man. We've been through the rough times and the good ones, and made it through em all, I can't wait to see what God has for both of us. Its gonna be tizzight!!!!!

Bruce Bruce Brown "84/165"
You are my best bro from back home man, the 513 4 life. Bro you've been a best bud for a longtime and I look forward to seeing the future man. Love ya man.

Josh Donaldson
ROOMIE!!! yea the only guy I have had the pleasure of living with. Not in a gay way obviously. But yea we have had our ups and downs but bro I know that I'll always be there for you and u for me. All those times u takin me to the hospital haha. You've seen me at my worst, and know what I look like when I'm a soppy mess and still call me a bro. Thanks and I love ya

To all my other bros that have been there, espeically my K2s brothas. Thanks and God Bless you for everything.


Life is too short to live alone, make friends, good ones, and keep em, never let em go, because somedays u find that on this earth a friend is all you've got...

-Kris-

No comments: