Tuesday, August 11, 2009

With God.......

In life we find that there are moments in which we are totally and utterly lost for a course of action... In these moments we all turn to something... whether it be ourselves, or some other form of comfort or guidance we all turn to something. I turn to the One who has literally saved my life from the depths of hell. That One is God, Jesus, the Saviour of man... Now I realize that there are skeptics and nay-sayers when God is talked about but I just want to let all who read know that God has guided my life, and carried me most of the way. God has given me something to hold to when all of my earthly logic and knowledge fail. God is so good that He is an arm's reach away from us, ready to hold us tight if we let him. 

When I now find myself in a time of storm and chaos, maybe not in the physical being of myself but in my emotional state of being. God I need you now as much as I ever have before. Maybe more... Lord help me to realize what you would have me do. I feel you in my life, just please stay with me the whole way, lead me along your peaceful pastures. God provide comfort and joy for when there is none to be found. Provide strength when I am weak. Give me peace in the turmoil. God I need you so bad right now... please... I love you Lord...

-Kris-

No comments: