Monday, August 10, 2009

So...

In life we have times in which we are at a loss of words...

Some of those moments are because of overwhelming joy...

Some are from moments of being humbled like never before...

Some are from shock and pure awe of a situation...

And others... are because of anger that feels untamable...


I have experienced all of these in the last month or two. Most of them because of an amazing special girl whom I'm sure you all know is Abby Dilling, the one whom I hold dear to my heart :)...

All of these but the last...

I will save sharing the story but I just am at a point right now where I am going to have to utterly depend on God because of my lack of understanding. I feel that I am having to let lose on those I know won't judge me... is that right????? 

I don't think so but its my temporary way of dealing with it, until tomorrow when I am going to force myself to spend time with God and just listen to what he is laying on my heart. 

If you read this and are a praying person, please pray for me....

-Kris-

No comments: