Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today in the life of KB

Today is a day in which a lot comes to my mind... I am getting ready to officially start a different phase of my life that is sure to send some challenges my way. I look forward to seeing how God works through the path he's laid before me...

One weekend ago I made one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make... I know that it was a decision that was well thought out and talked out... I also have one of the greatest friends I could ask for supporting me in that deicison...

God is going to work through whatever comes my way I know that... but at times it feels almost impossible to overcome the obstacles thrown in my way... I'm sure I'm not alone in that, people experience stressful times everyday, week, month, year, but God is faithful... part of me wonders sometimes why God has led me to where I am... I pray and pray and try to listen and listen and sometimes I just feel like He is mute (I know deep down He's not) but it becomes very frustrating...

So anyway I start school a week from tomorrow and I hope that I can get the job done this year, because that is what this whole change has been all about... I look forward to seeing Abby again, she's pretty awesome... and yea she's the friend I was talking about earlier :) 

So anyways i'll keep on bloggin God bless

-Kris-

No comments: