Saturday, February 12, 2011

Crunchin Time...

Today, I watched like four episodes of Battlestar Galactica. It's a great show. I can't seem to stay motivated to do school work for the life of me. I have gotten some other things done, but man I try to crack open a book and it's worthless. My weekdays have grown immensely with productivity, but the weekends still lack any motivation.

I could really use some advice as to how to jump start some desire to kick some tail and work hard... If anyone has any ideas, please enlighten me. I am all ears.

Now i'm already running out of things to talk about. Oh and I really really miss my amazing girlfriend who is 10 hours away, and who I won't get to see until Valentine's Day. I hope she loves my present. I'm pretty excited for her to get it.

Anyways... yea that's it for now.

-Burge-

No comments: