Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's just one of those days...

Today, some serious stuff happened. My life will be forever changed. I'm not going to go into detail, but I want to talk through some things I've been thinking. In the midst of indecision, confusion, pain, uncertainty, and a desire to have an objective, I've found myself letting go of something I once held dear. I still love the group of people, want to be friends, and want to enjoy their company, but I can't help thinking that I may possibly be the biggest douche in the world. Did I lead them on? Who will ever know? I know it wasn't my intention to hurt. Life has been happening to me a bit fast, and I'm extremely thankful for the opportunities that have been presented. It's been a great ride, but it's time for me to grow up.

I'm looking at Law School, I'm looking to get married, I'm looking to be a provider for a family. I cannot put time into something that will hinder the development of that, even if it has been one of the greatest sources of joy I've ever experienced. This sucks, I can't stand it, but I can't do anything about it. EFF. (*$&(@*#$&*(@#$&@#)(*$&@#)($*&@#$()*&@#$ @&#^$*&@#^$*&@#^$*&@#^$*&@#^$*&@#^$*&@#$^@*#&$^ #@*&$^@#*&$^@#*&$^@#$*&@^#$

-That's what I want to say right now, really loud so everyone can hear me-

But I will refrain. So... pray... pray some more... and if you think of it, pray that God would tend to my possibly self-inflicted wounds. Thanks

-Kris-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you will only have to let go of it for a season. Perhaps you will be able to enjoy it again sometime in the future. Idk. Just a thought. I'll be praying for you.