Monday, February 28, 2011

A Day in the Life Of

So... today, this weekend, the last few days... have been pretty unproductive.

I'm so ready for Thursday. That day means I will be able to drive my amazing girlfriend to my house for the weekend and get to visit with my family. I am so in need of a time away I can taste it. These days have been so rough. Not for any reason any other than I just am hurting with a missing feeling. I've not longed for something like this, maybe ever?

The crazy part is that, this feeling I have... I believe is the pain that God feels for us everyday when we aren't paying attention to Him (not saying that Kait isn't paying attention to me, don't get me wrong she's awesome :)). But what I do mean, is me and Kait are physically apart by ten hours and 500 miles. When we are apart from God, it pains Him... As it does us when we are apart from those we love. No one could be doing anything wrong at all, and it will still hurt like hell.

I love Kait and I know that she loves me, but damn... it still hurts like crazy to be away from her. This week I have to manage to get a ton done and not get distracted with my feelings - that's been extremely hard lately, but I know, with God's help, I can do it!

Anyways, just some food for thought.

God Bless

-Kris-

PS btw... Kait is an amazing woman as well as an awesome girlfriend, this post was not saying that I'm worried about how she feels about me. It probably doesn't need to be said, but i wanted to clarify. Cause... She's AMAZING!!!! In every way. So yea... don't doubt it! :)

No comments: