Friday, September 11, 2009

Another week down...

Hello to all...


So I finished up another week here at Huntington University. Its crazy to think that I'm two weeks into my junior year at college. I feel so old sometimes, and then at other times I feel like the whole world is at my fingertips ready to conquer...

Again this week had its ups and downs, but overall I think that I am finally starting to find out what's really going on with me... God has been trying to reveal a lot to me lately. I have been a little stubborn to see what that stuff is. I know that God will continue to provide guidance, wisdom, and discipline when need be :)

I've had to learn the hard way a lot in my life, just because mainly I've been too stubborn to listen to those who have been there and experienced the hurt and pain. Yea this point in my life has been prolly the crappiest in the sense of overall happiness, but when I look at the times in my life when I have grown the most I find that there is normally a lot of pain involved. So I definitely feel as though this could be the single greatest catalyst to the rest of my life. Losing something that you feel is probably the greatest treasure is hard... so hard. I feel that the love I've had and felt has not been in vain, but it has shown me more of God and how He reveals Himself in our lives. I've also had one of those experiences where I finally see where God answered my prayers in a way that was very uncomfortable, but the exact way I needed them answered.

God literally hit me with a brick yesterday ha ah... I mean bloody nose and all... and I wasn't even like mad, yea it hurt a whole lot. But I realized at that moment that God was doing exactly what I needed Him to do. God is so mysterious, but He doesn't have to be so far away from our minds. He really can be in our every step if we let Him. I have needed Him to carry me through these last three to four weeks of my life. God is just.... wow.... He's so amazing we don't even know 98% of the time... I just wow... ha ah...

So I close with this...

Yea life has sucked lately, but even today knowing all I know, I wouldn't have traded any moment or situation that I was in over the last three weeks or so. Each situation God allowed me to run into, most of the time to fall right on my face, only to have Him there to pick me right back up. God is more than just my Lord, He is the only friend that knows exactly how I feel and what I think (as scary as that is) and still looks at me the same. God is so good, and if you are reading this and don't know this feeling, I hope and pray that you can find and receive Him soon :) God Bless all

-Kris-

No comments: