Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yet another day under God's hand...

Praise God,

That's all I have to say.

Life is good. Honestly yea its been hard, but its so nice to see the sunshine on the other end of the storm. Its still raining a lil bit, but I know that the time is coming soon when the pain will be gone. Praise Him.

So on another note, I bombed a math test this week, I had a feeling that was coming. So now I'm gonna work harder to make sure that I achieve at my capability that I know I can. God has great things for me and I need to prepare myself for it. Thank you all who have been praying for me. I can't express enough how prayer and the people around me supporting me have got me through this time in my life. I have already grown from this whole experience. I know that I have to just continue being me, the man that God created me to be, striving to be more like that image everyday.

God I'm so grateful. I really and truly can't thank you enough


No comments: