Friday, September 4, 2009

What a week...

So...

I don't know if I've ever had so much ups and downs in one week, that is inclusive of my entire life of course. 

The key is that regardless of how crappy I'm feeling, or how low I find my head being hung, I still know that there is a God in heaven who loves and cherishes me. Some days we do find ourselves amidst a battle with forces unknown. Other days its battles with others. As well as days we fight ourselves. 

I've had a lot of all of it lately. But its like I feel that I am just in for the beginning. I feel like I should be boarding up my windows and bracing for a storm a'coming. I know that God will provide and not let me go down to the point of no return. He's done too much in my life for me to ever turn away. No matter what... 

I just want to thank all of my friends and family who have been there for me through the tears and the anger. I have no doubt that you have all played specific roles in my life, and are going to continue to do so as long as I shall live. I love God and cherish all y'alls friendship (i'm not from the south but i felt like sayin it...) So yea if you are readin my blog for the first time, or are a regular reader. Pray for me. If you pray for me already, thank you and keep on prayin. 

I know God will see me through to the end, even if this whole chapter of my life has been the hardest to write, or let Him write thus far. To God be the glory and honor. I would truly be nothing without Him and the ones He's put in my life. Thanks be to God!

Now I start the three day weekend. Hopefully it goes well. I don't see why it wouldn't

God Bless all

-Kris-

No comments: