Sunday, September 13, 2009

incoming... another Monday...

SO yea....

Interesting weekend...

I had a great time, learned a little about myself this weekend. I can really be impulsive. I know I'm not the only one in the world that is, but somedays I feel like it.

So yea I am taking some new steps in my life to ensure that I'm putting God first. I pray and hope that I can continue to focus on Him. He really is all, and I mean ALL I need. I have to remember that, whenever i'm feeling lonely, or down... He is there, and He is all I need to focus on.

Let's face it, by my old standards and whatev, life has straight up sucked lately. But I realized something last week.... I'm a beautiful creation of God, He truly loves and wants the best for me. How dare I question His will, or assume I know best. I have been in the biggest storm of my life, and I know He's been the rescue vessel for me, the whole way through. I look at the people God has put in my life and I just have to throw up my hands and say "Praise you God, because you have shown Your love more abundantly than ever".

SO yea just to encourage all who read... if you find yourself in a situation that you feel you won't get out of, give it to God for real... immerse yourself in Him, change up ur routine, shock the system... fast, pray in different ways, but give it to God in a way u never have.

I just hope and pray all who read see that, God has transformed me through this time of turmoil and heartache. Praise be to God for He is good, and faithful!!!

-Kris-

No comments: