Thursday, September 17, 2009

My life is a math problem...

Today I am sitting in my dorm room, feeling overwhelmed with the things going on in my life, mainly my school work, I then realize that my life is a math equation.

Funny to say something such as this because of me being a math major. I feel that the unknown variable X is how much effort I put towards my studies, and f(X)= the grade I will receive. I have no idea how much time I spend studying, but dang its been so much. I've never had to work so hard on something with my brain in my entire life.... OMG ha ah.... God, yea I'm talking to you.

God you are so good, and I need a coefficient of your wisdom in my equation of success. Be the sum of all that I am. Be the difference in who I am now compared to who I used to be. Help make me the product of hard work and devotion to you. Continue to prove to me that you are the most amazing thing ever, and have provided every "back of the book answer" and then some. God help me differentiate in the beneficial and harmful decisions in my life. Integrate my faith in You into every term and factor of my life...

This has been my mathematical prayer, it's not only relevant to my future profession but, exactly how I feel about my Lord and Saviour. Praise be to God!

-Kris-

No comments: