Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another day another blog :)

Hello everyone,

I am sitting in my dorm room, preparing for sleep time, and I come to find out that I have homework due that isn't due until one, I will have a 45 min window tomorrow to get it done. I hope that I will make it worth it.

Life lately has been great, just got back from a mission's trip to Benton Harbor Michigan, helped out Habitat for Humanity. We helped put together some houses. It was so refreshing to get away from my life and problems for a little while. I think we can all use times like that to get away and just serve other people. Blessing others helps generate a will to continue serving the Lord. To see how much people are grateful, and to know how much we mean to them its just refreshing. I didn't go for selfish gain, I truly did want to help and serve, yet I was blessed by their blessing. God is so good like that

To another area of my life. Romantically I am officially just going with the flow. I am finally over my whole previous phase. I have learned a lot, and look forward to seeing what God has in store. I am also not searching, I am going to meet people, get myself out there and experience the world while God has me in this phase of singleness. I know that I am not called to be single forever, there is no way I could handle it, and I have always wanted a family. So until the day comes I am open to what He has for me.

Huntington has been great for me in so many ways and there are really three people who I can thank, God, my dad, and Abby Dilling. Although me and Abby are not communicating, she deserves as much credit as anyone, and no matter what happens I will always be grateful for having known her. Dad, without you I wouldn't be able to afford school Thank you!!! and God well I wouldn't even be here, let alone know what the heck to do if it weren't for you. Thanks again. Praise be to God for His love and direction

-Kris-

No comments: