Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Afternoon Internet...

So.....

In light of events past I thought I'd change the subject or underlying tone of my blog posts today.

I'm in Huron Ohio, getting ready to go to Cleveland today. I haven't been to Cleveland in years. I grew up there, and I can't wait to drive through my neighborhood and see how its all been. I am really excited actually. Its really nice to get away from the stresses and problems that life lays before us. Going to the place where I grew up and didn't have all the issues that life throws at me today will be a refreshing experience.

With everything going on, I will continue to pray, because honestly none of it is in my power to control. People will be people, and I can't change that. So I will sit, wait and pray. Yes I will continue to live my life to best I can as God has called me to live it. Yes I will continue to push through the obstacles, because I know I have the best trainer in my corner.

I've had a great weekend so far catching up with a great friend. I look forward to going to Cleveland today. Like yea, im pretty stoked about it. So anyways...... I will post again soon, God Bless


-Kris-

No comments: