Friday, October 9, 2009

Final line cut...

Yea...

So when you find out that something you've been holding onto is really being held in futility, is it safe to assume that you might want to let go?

Well heck yea it is. Yesterday I came to a realization through an interesting turn of events. I had a situation thrown in my face, and how did I react? Well i acted like I should have, I sat back and realized "its not about me" and in my mind cut this person off from my train of thought. I tried my best to just be myself and care, but no more will I worry myself with any thing having to do with this. God thank you for allowing the revelation to hit me as it did. Yea it hurt, real bad actually, but all is well. God you are awesome. I hope that you can continue to carry me through this as I am going to be dealing with some emotions surrounding the situation I'm for sure.

God I praise you, and thank you for what you have done and are going to continue to do through me and others.

I'm getting ready to go out of town for a night and a day, I can't wait to chill in Northern Ohio! woot woot!!

Yea its gonna be blast, and from what I know, I'm pretty sure someone else is extremely excited as well... :)

So yea, just know that if things come your way, take a step back and look at the even for what it really is. If need be, just remove it from your mind, its not an instant process, it takes time, but making the decision to start forgetting and removing material from your mind is huge. So be blessed and live with peace God Bless

-Kris-

No comments: