Wednesday, October 28, 2009

End of October 2009=crazy!

So basically...

What a month October has been, lots of ups, and definitely a few downs, but overall I praise God yet again for another month living for Him.

I've gotten to know some more people, drawn close to some, lost touch as well as gone seperate ways with others. I know that there is a reason for everything, and I do mean everything...

I am currently a secondary math education major, and feel really good about that, but I'm not quite sure how I am going to get through the remainder of the classes I have. They are very difficult and starting to rack my brain, yet when I go into the high school I feel very much at home. Its like I am going through a grinder so I can sit in a pool of jello. Why do we have to do these insanely complex things to prepare us for what lies ahead. There is a verse that really reminds me of this principle and idea of getting through to the other side so I will be better prepared...

James 1:2-4
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.


This reminds me that I am to keep on keepin on, as hard as it may be. I will persevere and depend on God for strength. He's been with me this far, why would he leave now...


-Kris-


1 comment:

Kerr5763 said...

that's right.

quote my favorite book in the bible.