Monday, October 12, 2009

Torment... of.... what?

Why do we feel so stressed somedays...

Today I feel as though my insides are going to explode. I hate when I feel this way... Only a few things have caused this in my lifetime, the reoccurring one of late is the main issue. I want to give up this situation to God, depend on Him for strength, but there is something inside me that won't let go... I want to be free of it and I just keep running back to it in my mind. Why do we let things grab hold of our conscious train of thought? Why do I hold onto things that hurt to keep in. Is it words of feelings that have been expressed? Attachment resulting from those words? Who really knows other than God about how our minds work. I don't think any one person can explain the current status of my emotional being, but I know that God can.


So what do I do? Well I move on and press through. This is an opportunity to really dig in and draw close to God. So that is what I am going to do. I pray that He provides a way for me to see the light at the end of tunnel until I make it out. I wish things could have played out different, but its too late for that now. I have to remember that He has my back. He knows what's best for me, maybe what I dwell on wasn't the best. I sure thought it was; but God knows best.

So with this post, I am going to seek to find closure on the situation. I hope to be able to come to grips with that concept in my mind. We will soon see if that is possible. God Bless and have a great day.

-Kris-

No comments: