Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Calculus and Whatnot

Well as a new blogger I am really not sure if these posts are blog worthy but I am keeping them coming anyway. I really do enjoy math, I feel as though its totally lame to think that math is outdated or useless. Math is the language in which God wrote the universe. Almost every thing in the world is mathematical (maybe everything, probably everything). I am a math major so I guess that is why i think about this stuff. But yeah basically I am studying for my Calculus final and I really like to look into what I am studying although it seems to not like for me to understand it because it makes it very hard to really grasp. I will keep on trucking along though. The class I despise is Discrete Math. I know it probably has some practical use but man I hate it with practically a passion. Its just out there. LIKE FOR REAL OUT THERE. Here are some examples of my beloved friends in the abstract world of math..........



Yeah these guys are for real, I just love looking into the abstract world of Integrating conic sections and other mumbo jumbo that I don't know yet. I really do enjoy math, but it isn't necessarily easy so its like a roller-coaster, it has its killer loops and terrifying drops.

No comments: