Monday, April 14, 2008

Drama, or the "Lack" thereof

So basically I am wondering why I worry so much about things when there really isn't anything to worry about at all. It fascinates me to think of the way I think, if that makes any sense. So basically there is this event that I am inviting someone to, and I have never talked to them outside of hanging out, and I text them and before they get the text I face-book them about getting their number which I did get in a totally legit way, not a creepy way, but I'm am all worrying about it sounding creepy to them, and the end result of worry is I am worrying about her thinking I am a creep, when I am not trying to be whatsoever, so yeah. I basically feel as though I am overanalyzing this whole situation. More than likely I am, but maybe not. I hope that I can just maybe for once give my worry to God and for real not have any expectations on a situation, and just simply expect God's will to be done. If I would do that, man I would be a man with no worries instead, I attempt to take thing into my own hands and then typically everything gets messed up, so yeah. Well while I am sitting here in dumbfoundment, (I think I may have made that word up) I hope that your day is going well. 

-BICKris-

1 comment:

Fractured Diamond said...

Isn't it funny how humans in general always seem to make mountains out of molehills. If you want my opinion on your situation (you probably don't, but you can hear it anyway) you don't sound like a creep so instead of being stalkerishyour getting her number will be flattering.

"Be still, and know that I am God," (Psalm 46:10) came to mind after reading your post. It's a wonderfully reassuring verse, I think.

I do hope your situation turns out well.