Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday.......

Well I gotta hand it to life. It never ceases to surprise me. I feel as though I know what I am doing part of the time, and then I fall into these phases of where I am really humbled in knowing that I really do not know anything. I then turn to my realization that God knows everything so why worry? To answer my wonderings earlier..... I conversed with the specific person and they were totally cool, man God really is good. Either way I really tried to give this whole thing to God, and I feel like I have, and I still have no expectations either way. But other than all of that, you gotta love decisions that you make for good but have a hard time with. Like as stupid as it sounds I left my xbox 360 at home and I have just been playing on other people's, well i went and rented a game and I have been desiring to play this game, and the game is none other than the FIFA 08, and yeah I have waited all day to play and i haven't been able to vedge out and play, but yeah i will eventually, and its good practice at being patient, so thats good as well. But yeha I know it sounds dumb but that is my life, So i hope that I can give all of my miniscule cares to God from now on. 

God Bless
 
Stay Classy World Wide Web

-BICKris-

No comments: