Sunday, April 27, 2008

Prom...... again

Sorry I haven't written in a while, 

I went home this past weekend. I was Prom King at my High School last year, and as a result it technically required me to go back this year and crown the next one. So I went home this weekend as I said. I then went to the Prom and crowned one of my good friends (he deserved it). It was a grand time of people getting all dressed up and such. So basically It was a great weekend. My roommate came home with me, so he got to meet my family and my friends. Then I hung out with my bros back home. My best friends ever. I am really glad to be back at school though. I miss everybody here. I have no idea where God is going to have me end up, but man it will be an adventure regardless. My friends back home are great, my friends at school are great. It would be hard to leave any of them. So my prayer to God is that I would be okay with his will no matter what it is. 

I love the Lord with all my heart and I really do want to be ok with what ever, but man it is hard when you have so many different things that you desire to hold on to. So its like the Bible says. I have to die to myself and everything I hold on to and trust the Lord with it. 

Enough of my mini-sermon. I just find it interesting that just a year ago I was crowned the new Prom King, and now I crowned the new one. This next week is finals week which also means that my first year of my college career. Man time flies, but does it fly? Well of course not but it does seem to go by quickly, quicker than I'd like at some moments and others not as fast as I'd like. All in all, Jesus rocks and I will get through everything, that comes in front of me with his strength. but yeah God Bless and enjoy your year.

Stay Classy World Wide Web

-BICKris-

No comments: