Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spider Bite


So today I woke up at 8:30 am with a soar throat and no will to go to class, so I yet again slept through my 9:00 class, and then proceeded to start sleeping through my 11:00 class. Then I got up at about 11:30 and noticed that my wrist is swollen and infected in this little spot, and i had remembered that friend of mine had gotten sick this year from a spider bite so i wonder if that's what it is, I am thinking about going to the nurse to see, but then again I might just wait it out. I guess time will tell what i should do. Things are good otherwise, I have to get a Stem Cell research paper done today so that should be great. But other than that i am awaiting a response from someone on something and I am not going to have expectations, either way I will be fine and I feel as though that is the way God wants me to start looking at things, because when we put expectations on situations and people, there is either fulfillment, of what is "expected" or disappointment, and typically there is only one way that the situation will be fulfilled, so expectations being set on people is a really un-fair way to go about life. So I decided to depend on God and do my best to not expect anything, that way people and situations cannot let me down. It levels the playing field and enables me to have more patience. Which i need. so if that is enlightening I hope that maybe it helps someone out there but I need to write a paper, so God Bless and until next time

Stay Classy World Wide Web

-BICKris-

2 comments:

ellie said...

I say go to the nurse.

It could have been a brown recluse... your arm will start swelling up, eat itself and then you DIE.

Fractured Diamond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.