Monday, April 14, 2008

In the Midst

Well today I started this blog, and I am kind of excited about it. I was inspired by my good friend Ellie, I was reading her blog and I decided that it would be a good idea to start one of my own. So its me, BICKris, Topher, Burge, Ranger Burge, Thunderheart, Kris, (or whatever name you fancy) and I am going to start this blog now.

So college is great, but it seems as though there is just a whirlwind of things going on about. You can not really judge the velocity of life because there is nothing to compare it to, unless you could some how measure life in units of something. But regardless, its crazy because my first semester as a college student is about to close, and i feel as though I am in the middle of the greatest time of my life, yet it's passing me by with the speed of a cheetah. I'm not real sure how to react so I just keep on wandering along praying for God's direction in my life. I have learned a lot this year, with my spiritual walk with God, and numerous other things. I hope that people that read my blog can enjoy my take on things, or just simply get to know me more, but this is all for now. 

-BICKris-

1 comment:

ellie said...

Kris, you're the best Jit around. Go merk the haters.