Sunday, March 7, 2010

Arrival... :)


WE MADE IT!!!

After 24 hours of traveling, we made it safe and sound to Japan. Greeted by Jessica’s (one of our vocalists) dad, we were met at the airport and instantly treated with some good ole’ fashioned Japanese/American/idk hospitality. I am already in awe that I am in a new country, it quite honestly blows my mind that I’m half way across the globe. It is currently 9:30pm here while it is 14 hours behind at home. We are all right now sitting in Jessica’s house winding down from our long day. It has been one awesome day. We finished up the evening with devotions and are getting ready for bed. Oh and the shower here was absolutely EPIC!!!!!


I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us and all those thinking about us. We are about to start our tour in the morning and so excited to see what God has in store.

God Bless

-Kris-


1 comment:

bright ideas said...

Awesome, dude. Keep us posted!

josh