Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well th th th.... tha... that's all folks...

So in a round about way, this will be my last trip-related post.

We are up real early in the morning, and a little slap happy... Its all good though. This trip has been possibly one of the best of my life (other than maybe this last summer with my Dad :)). I have learned that there is a lot out there that you can't find in America. I know that there are hurting and lost people all over the world, I mean I knew it before, but its so evident over in Japan. Their lifestyle and way of living is so radically different to how most of us live, its sort of shocking. It saddens me to think about how many people go unheard and unnoticed in that country. There is a level of impersonal that is unrivaled by anything I've ever seen. I just want give everyone a big hug over there. Idk... We met some amazing people, whom I wish to someday meet up, do ministry with, or just hang out with again eventually. Helping with the Hi-BA, and YWAM stuff was pretty awesome. I liked getting to meet other college students from all over the world. It was just wow. Amazing to see how God draws people together.

Now I am faced with a whole bunch of school work, which I hope I can get done and do well on. I figure that I will just have to slowly crank it out, and pray my profs are understanding. I have my massive history paper to basically start, a book to finish, a sociology paper to write, and I feel like a million other things, but regardless I will be busy.

I am also in an interesting phase of searching right now. I really feel like I am supposed to do something with music, I'm not sure what, but I think its supposed to be something. I pray and hope that I just fall into God's will on that one, because I am sure that it will be well worth the wait or time of preparation. I hope that I can continue to grow and learn more about the ways of God and the world as I gain years of age. I believe that this upcoming summer could be a pivotal point in my life. I hope to stay focused on what God has for me, and keep the people he has me surrounded with close to my heart. God Bless all and I'm glad you've been following our Japan voyage

-Kris-

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I'm glad to hear the trip went so well for you :) & glad that god is working in you as well! & also glad to hear your FINALLY getting back to HU today! be safe!