Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 4, first at the conference.

So. . .

Today we head to the Asian Access conference at a retreat center about an hour away. I am really hoping they have internet so I can keep updating, but if not I wanted to give a final update before I left. So right now I am packing my stuff up because this will be our last night with our first host family.

One thing I have learned is that being a servant is probably one of the best ways we can exemplify Christ, and this host family has probably been the closest to perfect at that part as I've ever seen. They do things for us without a second thought and can barely speak our language, its truly God's kingdom at work. I am loving every minute of this place and can't wait to continue ministering through song :) its about breakfast time, so I am actually going to post this early, and then come back and edit it if the resort we stay at has internet. So yea, God Bless
(7:24am)

Well yet again, God has used Aperture in some great ministry. We played for the Asian Access conference retreat. On top of that we helped with the children's ministry aspect of the conference. There will be some video and pics of some of that on my facebook and some on the sites of other band member's choosing. So definitely check those out.

One thing i learned today is that God can use any situation to provide us with an opportunity to grow. I am learning so much about myself on this trip as well as learning how to become a better minister of God's will for loving all. Thank you to all who have helped in sending us here. God Bless you and thanks for your continued prayer :)
(10:23pm)

-Kris-

No comments: