Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 9 for sure :)

Well today is Monday in Japan.

I had an amazing time at the conference, grew in a lot of areas of my life thanks to an awesome God and amazing group of people. I forgot to blog yesterday, I apologize for anyone reading my updates. But I did blog on the band site haha... :)

So yea, today we helped with the kids and then packed our stuff up and then went to downtown Tokurizawa and tried some Japanese Karaoke, and omw it was freakin amazing :) like wow... so much fun, I sang some Creed and Nickelback and jus yea, had an amazing time :). I finished up some gift shopping as well. Yea you probably know who you are. Thank you so much to all who have supported me and our cause to play for the Japanese people and missionaries stationed here. We are doing some great stuff and yea jus its amazing. Well we are fellowshipping right now and I am sort of out of the loop, so I am going to finish up this post and say good night and God Bless :)

-Kris-

No comments: