Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 5, or 6 back home :)

Today was an early start... getting up at 6:45am here time, and 4:45pm home time, I got a shower at the retreat center, and its definitely not Katsu and Hideko's house haha...

Its just fine though. I once heard from a man that "its not true ministry unless you are sufferin' for Jesus" and I can definitely see some truth to that. The reason i think so is that when we are comfortable its easy to minister and serve, whereas on the flip-side it can be extremely difficult to serve when we are not comfortable. I pray that God will help me to overcome the discomfort (which he most definitely has already), but that He will continue to. This morning we are going to have breakfast at the retreat center and I am excited to see what we are going to have. I will again, update later with more information and blogging items, but for now I leave you with a God Bless and good morning :) Take care all...(7:45am)

So as the rest of the day went on... it turned out to be our busiest day yet. We played three services today, one at 9:00am, 1:30pm, and 6:45pm. Wow... I'm so drained but I got some great pics of us helping with the kids today so I can't wait to upload some of them for you all to see...

It has been a crazy day for me in a lot of ways. Some I can't really go into detail about but yea... So I am hangin with Josh right now, and its pretty cool, we are listening to some Shane and Shane. Pretty tight if ya know what I mean. Of course I gotta say to my boy Bruce, I'm stayin metal. I laid out some pretty tight solos today, messed up a few but ehhh it happens. Yea so overall it was another great day for ministry, our most intense yet, but we had an amazing closing worship service tonight OMW... yea we all shared some testimony and then Tyler shared his whole one with us tonight, it was a good night, great bonding, great fellowship and yea, just a great day/'night.

So I am off to finish uplaoding pics and then go to bed... night all!!
(10:42pm)

-Kris-

No comments: