Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 10, wow...


So today we went to Tokyo again for some more sight seeing, this was our last day we had that we could actually devote to sight seeing... We went to the Edo-Tokyo Museum, and it was really cool... the only thing was that I was so tired I kind of breezed through and then took a nap haha... After that we kind of ventured around Tokyo for 4-5 hours shopping and doing other numerous things, checking out all kinds of shops and stores. We ate at a revolving Sushi bar today and yea it was amazazazing :)

After Tokyo we headed back to the Johnson's house, well me and Josh did at least. We ate dinner and then went to THE PUBLIC BATHS! This was probably one of the most amazing experiences ever. Yes at first it was awkward, but after you get past the original awkward part, its an amazingly enjoyable experience. There were like 10 baths to choose from and yea I tried em all. They were all absolutely amazing I can't say it enough. I feel so relaxed right now, like more than ever. I really am jealous of how the Japanese handle bathing, its superior to anything i've ever seen or heard of haha... SO yea... anyways

Well I am pretty tired and relaxed so I am going to hop off here and call it a night, but I hope that you are all having a wonderful day today being blessed :)

God Bless

-Kris-

No comments: