Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a day...

So we didn't come back home tonight...

We got to our flight in Japan, ready to make it to Huntington, and yea Atlanta happened.

Our flight did not take off at 7:10, 7:30, 8:00, or 8:30. In fact our flight didn't leave at all... lol.

So now we are at the local Best Western Hotel, and its a pretty good setup. I am enjoyin the goods, we have free wireless, and yea its a good place. So we are making the best of it.


The trip overall was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed probably every minute. I praise God for the opportunity that could not have happened without the help of everyone that supported us. Thank you so much for all who helped, with finances, prayer and overall support. I just wow. I can't believe that we spent two weeks in Japan. Like ya its so sweet. So anyways, I also want to comment on the TV i've been watching here in the hotel. Crazy stuff, looks like history was made tonight, and yea I'm not real sure how I feel about it.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the US and all this craziness.

Anyways God Bless and I will let ya'll know when I make it to my dormroom

-Kris-

No comments: