Saturday, March 20, 2010

:/

Tonight was our last night in Japan...

Its definitely bitter sweet for me. I have absolutely and positively fallen in love with this country. I have such a burden for the people of Japan now. I am not quite sure why other than God is maybe trying to tell me something.

Today was pretty straight forward... BAZINGA

Actually the whole day has been an adventure that I would be glad to tell in full but i am fading fast haha... So briefly:


Josh and I got lost this morning and were an hour and a half late to meet, we helped the Bauman's pack, then went to a workmans store, it was closed, Katsu pulled some of his ninja moves and got us some Jika Tabi shoes, then we went to Hi-BA, rocked for Jesus and came back to the Johnsons where I am about to go sleep, goodnight :) haha much love


-Kris-

zzz.zzz..zz........zzzzz

No comments: