Monday, March 22, 2010

Well then...

We tried to get on a standby flight this morning and it didn't turn out so well.

So 5 of us are stuck in Atlanta still. 2 of us are going to get out on a flight tonight and will be arriving in Ft. Wayne this evening. The rest will depart tomorrow at 12.

Its been a trying few days, I am not very patient with airport procedures. It definitely tries my ability to show Christ's love to everyone that's for sure. Praise God for giving me the strength to keep my cool in some situations. I am happy to say I did not flip out on any airport staff.

We are now watching videos in our hotel room, from our voyage to Japan. FUN STUFF!

I'm going to prolly leave the blog at this tonight, I'm pretty mentally tired and not with it so yea haha...


-Kris-

No comments: