Friday, March 12, 2010

Day... i'm not quite sure to be honest :)


Well, with our most intense day through, it was time to relax a little this morning. All the hustle and bustle of the whole trip was very exciting, but it was really nice to sleep in today. I personally missed breakfast, but I will survive until lunch so its not that bad. I hand washed my clothes today, that should be an interesting result for me in the near future haha... I hope they dry soon...

Today we will be helping with Kid's ministry and our one service tonight, its going to be a great day :) update lata :) (10:11am)

Ok so I found out that its for sure day 7 haha... but anyways... We had a great day, started off the day helping with the kids in the lesson that Jessi and Elise shared, I was sort of a glorified babysitter, but that's ok with me :). I got to watch a lil guy named Owen draw a crap ton of pictures of food, it brightened my day that's for sure. After that we went to go do laundry in the town close by, named Naka-Karuizawa, I hadn't finished all of mine by hand, so I took some. When we got there and put the laundry in, I took off with the guys, and then went off on my own. I went to this coffee house, the Shaker Coffee House, and dang it was awesome :). This guy was so cool, and I left my Japanese Language book in the room back at the retreat :/ so I was on my own.

It worked out in the end, because we talked a little about his job and where I was from, and yea it was just a great time. Then I went back to the laundry, and I checked in with the guys and then took off down the other direction, only to find one of the coolest places yet. A JAPANESE SUPERMARKET!!!! I got gifts for tons of people in there, and I can't wait to give them to them when I get back home/school. I am like wow, super stoked :)... so yea.

Then tonight's worship set went awesome as usual, and yea. We all helped with the kids after, I didn't really help with the kids tonight, because I plan on it in the morning and I did this morning. That is basically the day. I am so so blessed to be here, and Jessica has been an awesome leader of this trip, everyone has been great, but yea I am just so blessed with everything :) thank you Lord... :)

Night all


-Kris-

No comments: