Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Third THird THIRD DAY!

Good Morning...

So today yet again breakfast is smelling amazing, and I can't wait to get going on our first day of ministry. We head out at 7:40am, and probably will not get back from the school we are playing at until oh... 10:00pm or so... Will most definitely blog to tell of the day though so bye bye for now (6:54am)

Wow... awesome first day of ministry. I love playin music for kids... It's awesome stuff... great work and yea it just is amazing. GOD IS GOOD THAT's fo sho!!!

So we played a morning service at Jessica's high school, and then later in the evening at a youth group event. I also went around by myself this afternoon and took some pics of the town and the surrounding area. It was a very calming environmentally absorbing moment of the trip for me. I just went around and took pictures and soaked in the Japanese city life.

I Am so blessed to be here, and am really developing a heart for all of God's Japanese children, lost and found. I wonder where God will take me after college and if Japan is in the horizon for me again one day.

I am so beat yet again, so I am going to go... and sleep... and yea... sleep.... zzz..zzz...zzz... oh not yet... but yea

Goodnight everyone...

-Kris-

No comments: